VUB & Powerdale collaborate in the MSCA Cofund Project
The VUB is part of the EUTOPIA European University and also, partner of the EUTOPIA Science and Innovation Fellowships Program (EUTOPIA-SIF), aiming at the recruitment of 13 post-doctoral fellowships for the next 4 years. The first call for applications is now open and there are 5 Key Research Areas: Materials engineering, Data & Intelligence, Health, Sustainability, Welfare & Inclusion. The first VUB cohort of fellows is expected to start in September 2021, for a period of 24 months.
Powerdale and the VUB collaborate in this ambitious project, which translates their joint ambition of supporting the career development and training of excellent researchers.
Powerdale will fully collaborate with this MSCA COFUND project and support this project in:
- Disseminating through our organisation's network the project outcomes and related information.
- Hosting secondments of the fellows (from 1 to 3 months), if the research project of the recruited fellows fit our expertise and when requested by the fellows
- Participating and contributing to workshops/trainings organised by the project consortium to improve knowledge on present status and needs of the industry and end user sectors a national and international level.
- Participating as a member of the "Stakeholders Advisory Group" shall the proposal go ahead and get funded.
- Providing expertise to inquiries on specific questions relevant to our stakeholder type.
- Assessing, commenting, prioritising and supplementing interim findings and final results of the Project, when necessary and if our expertise fit with the requests.