Vacancy: Customer Service / Sales Agent
Powerdale is a human-sized company based near Brussels developing electromobility solutions that include both hardware and software. We encourage teamwork, creativity, responsibility and initiative in order to create a fast moving company in accordance with out fast evaluating world and market. We are looking to hire a customer service / sales agent.
A Customer Service / Sales Agent is a key figure in customer relationship management. He / she is responsible for the follow-up of incoming communication, both by telephone and by email, returns of defective material and its follow-up, dissemination of information and complaint handling. As a fixed point of contact, he / she strives for optimal service, high customer satisfaction and maximum upselling. As a Sales Agent, the following tasks are part of your duties: preparing quotations & processing orders, processing refunds of loading sessions & invoices. The Customer Service / Sales Agent is part of the Customer Service Team and reports to the Operations Manager, and also works part-time in the sales and marketing department.
Areas of responsibility
- Administrative follow-up: collects all customer data, keeps their files up to date, makes offers & processes orders.
- Invoicing of orders incl. the reimbursement process of loading sessions.
- Processes complaints (including collections, repairs, invoices, ...) and makes reports.
- Central contact point for customers (inbound): SPOC (= single point of contact) that handles all questions and complaints from customers via the various communication channels (post, email, telephone, etc.).
- Provides information and advice on various products, services and solutions, handling emails from specific customers.
- Faithful relationship manager: as a confidant who knows the products and services through and through, he works on a long-term customer relationship with an eye for their satisfaction.
- Project follow-up under the guidance of the Project manager Customer Service.
Preferred degree type A2
- Administrative and meticulous centipede;
- Assertive and socially skilled decision maker;
- Dynamic and result-driven professional;
- Customer-oriented and inventive problem solver;
- Studious and stress resistant communicator.
- Language skills: multilingual (NL / FR / ENG); both in writing and orally
- Excellent PC skills MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), data management and CMS systems.
- Technical base background or interest
A Customer Service / Sales Administrator is an enthusiastic multitasker who knows how to keep a cool head even in stressful situations. He / She dares to take responsibility and take initiatives and matches the company goals with the needs of the customer with a smile.
- A full time permanent contract
- An attractive salary based on your profile and experience
- Full standard benefits package (meal allowance, hospitalization insurance, group insurance, internet and mobile phone subscription)
- A future proof mobility package
- Training and personal growth opportunities
- Being part of a motivated and innovative team, where frequent company activities are organized
Will you become our Customer Service / Sales Administrator?
Please send your application letter and full resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of the HR department team will be in touch.