Vacancy: Junior product tester
Powerdale is a rapidly growing company based near Brussels that develops hardware and software for electromobility solutions. We are a fair employer that encourages teamwork, creativity, responsibilty and initiative to adapt quickly to our evolving markets.
Our product management team is looking for a junior product tester responsible for product and solution testing and new feature documentation.
- Structuring and documenting tests cases based on the product specification
- Setting up test environments in collaboration with the technical team
- Performing tests
- Reporting detected issues
In addition, you will write, and update end user documentation based on test results, working closely with our technical experts.
- Technical degree or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of 2 languages (Dutch - English / French - English) required, trilingualism is a great asset
- High level of spoken and written English
- Strong reporting and documenting skills
- Flexible, adaptive learner, autonomous worker
- Proven ability to detect errors
- Process oriented and meticulous
- Curiosity about modern technologies, especially energy transition is desirable
- General electrical and/or software knowledge is a plus
- Driver's license
- A full time permanent contract
- An attractive salary based on your profile and experience
- Full standard benefits package (meal allowance, hospitalisation insurance, group insurance, internet and mobile phone subscription)
- A future proof mobility package
- Training and personal growth opportunities
- Being part of a motivated and innovative team, where frequent company activities are organized
Will you become our Junior product tester? Please send your application letter and full resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of the HR department team will be in touch.